Day 10: Play<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3038

Day 10: Play
Kristi Cooper
Class 3038

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
YES Kristi Cooper! I am in! I LOOOOOVE the shared accountability! Let's do it. I have no excuse for not committing to myself for 30 mins each day. Bring it! :)
1 person likes this.
Loved, loved, loved it!! Maybe a summer or fall challenge? Or both? 😊
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this series Kristi, i love your teaching and fun attitude. Your explanations are so clear and as an instructor, i feel inspired by you.
1 person likes this.
This was fun! It felt so good to wake everything back up and try some new ways of getting into familiar moves. I learned about my body and was equipped with more ways to instruct my students. Thank you for turning your own injury into a blessing for all of us.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kristi Just what I needed to get back to my own practice. Would love to see more of these challenges.
Thank you so much everyone! I honestly didn't know how much I would enjoy this.I'm dreaming up the next challenge for us, but in the meantime wanted to offer you this playlist of classes to continue on with. I hope you will keep practicing whether it is with my classes or not. Pilates boosts our vitality and who doesn't want that?! After the Challenge
1 person likes this.
Loved this challenge and Kristi you're a wonderful instructor!
1 person likes this.
Kristi, I really enjoyed all the classes, in fact Loved all of the classes!! Well done to you.we have to realise that unfortunately it takes an event such as your injury to make us slow down and take stock of our lives. We have to appreciate our health and when something like this happens work towards recovery but be kind to ourselves.The body is an amazing thing, you are an inspiration 👏🏼
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kristi, I really enjoyed all of the 10 days. I have used a lot of these classes a few times for myself and also as part of the classes I teach. Take care and thanks again! Jackie
1 person likes this.
I have loved the ten day challenge. I didn't complete day nine as I haven't got a ball. I am going to redo all the classes for a month and see if I can do the exercises smoother. Thanks
21-30 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin