Chest Lift Position<br>Maria Leone<br>Tutorial 3046

Chest Lift Position
Maria Leone
Tutorial 3046

Watch this Tutorial
Lori
Absolutely perfect, clear tutorial. Very helpful to me in correct positioning. Thanks!
thank you Maria for this vert clear tutoriel !
Thank you for your comments. The positioning of the the upper body is so important when you consider the body is naturally falling into a forward curve. We must be diligent in how we teach this position to clients. Good luck in your teaching.
Valya Karcher
Thank you Maria! I'm putting this into practice with my next class.
Thank you! very helpful to correct my student posturer during roll down .
3 people like this.
Please do more tutorials! I love your approach. Thanks!
This was so hopeful. I think I could have been an example of the "don't" position before watching this tutorial.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for your tutorial, Maria, and to Gia for being such a model student! Great cues, especially for correct head alignment. So many clients have forward head positions from work so it's challenging for them to achieve this, but so important to have that elongation.
1 person likes this.
There is a lot of controversy in some pilates circles these days about the flexion in the upper trunk throughout the pilates repertoire. I have no problem with it as long as it is taught well, without compression and is included in sessions that have equal parts extension, rotation, lateral flexion and stabilization.
1 person likes this.
this woman rocks....can't get enough of her! clear. precise. intelligent. powerful....
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin