Vertical Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3052

Watch this Class
Jennifer W
1 person likes this.
#justshowup Thanks Amy!
2 people like this.
Love those serratus push-ups such a little move can do such wonderful things. And I was also feeling my glute medius kicking in on those wall squats. I really liked using the towel for side leg stuff. Fun! Thank you
1 person likes this.
I loved this! The pointers on finding the spine against the wall was something I was just refering to my class today. Then one of students came to me after and said she could feel her posture upright more.
The swimmers were awesome to elongate the spine and shoulder blades. Wall sits are alwaus killer but the towel helped keep my hips in line. So loved feeling the work in the glutes with my fingers. I could tell my body wanted to cheat and tilt to the side!
Finally, the wall leg work with the towel on the wall! I was shaking too! Burn burn. I neeeded the hip stretch too.
This whole class was a mental challenge in a fantastic way! Mind to muscle! Tysm, Amy Havens ... this whole program has been so enlightening!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Jennifer , yes, just show up!! Connie , glad you felt the little connections -- they make big impact! Wendy -- WOW, thank you!! You really GOT this class and from the sounds of it, received quite a bit from it! I need to tell you how much I appreciate your clear and concise feedback, thank you!!
Agnes V
1 person likes this.
Excellent instruction. Especially wall push ups and pelvic roll. Love it for my back!
1 person likes this.
Great feeling and stretches in the back and shoulders!
Michael Mary S
Loved the ideas on the wall. When doing spinal stretch, it really shows how most of us hinge rather than stretch. Challenge 7 was so calming and meditative. Loved it.
1 person likes this.
done like dinner.
Thank you Agnes , CADM , Michael Mary and Julia !! I'm so happy you're all here in this challenge and are getting a lot out of it. You're almost to the end! See you after class #10!
Helena B
1 person likes this.
Lovely class! And ooh that wall squat challenge: really shows up that endurance is a separate thing from strength (and more challenging for me)-- I was relieved to get to the single leg version because I got to straighten my other leg in between...
11-20 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin