Cardio Blast<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3054

Cardio Blast
Amy Havens
Class 3054

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I've been dreading this class a bit, Amy, but now that it's over, I'm really glad I did it!
Sue B
1 person likes this.
huffing and puffing but having great fun !
Summer and Sue -- YES ladies...huffing and puffing is good for us! Thank you for sticking with it and moving with me! :) . See you in class #7!!
1 person likes this.
Oh gosh that was fun! Loved, loved the walking elephant, Will definitely use that as part of the warm-up in my class tomorrow. Also spine stretch spine twist combo. And I love your cue feel like you're levitating. PS. I made a comment on yesterday's class and for some reason I kept getting an error message. Hopefully when the error figures itself out it doesn't post 1000 times.
Wonderful Connie !! Glad you enjoyed the levitation invitation! :)
Connie ~ I'm sorry you were getting an error when you were trying to add a post. I'm not sure what was causing the problem, but I will pass this on to our programmers to see if there was a bug. I hope you are enjoying this challenge!
1 person likes this.
This is what I love, thanks! Now I'm warmed up for my run :o)
perfect for me, too. I was happy to learn that low impact stuff can really get my heart pumping. Foot injury has me going gentle and I could do almost all this. Thank you so much Amy.
Also, I just love working out with the teacher "alone." Just feels cozier. I love P.A. so much.
1 person likes this.
A realy fantastic cardio class!!
Awesome Julia !!! Martha "Mars" Hart -- absolutely true that low impact can really get the heart pumping, YES! We're happy that you love us here at PA!! CADM -- thank you!!!
11-20 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin