Mat for Back Pain
Monica Wilson
Class 3061

Watch this Class
Just the workout needed thank you
Monica Wilson
Awesome! Glad you found it Kathleen!❤️
Eveline D
Im very sorry to say but this was a very 'bad' class!
Way to drastic build up of exercises, the circle added puts way too much pressure in wrong area's when you ar not even ready for that. I pushed through to go until the end of the class, but already was feeling skeptical along the way... Next day I felt tight, Neck pain and stiff hip flexors, Pain in my hip joint. Haven't had these pains since literally years anymore!... 
I exercise and have my daily routines and try many workouts on Pilates anytime. This is unfortunately an absolute no no!
Eveline D ~ I'm sorry to hear that this class didn't work for you. We'd be happy to help find classes that are better suited for you. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you would like any recommendations.
Monica Wilson
Hi Eveline, I too am sorry this class was not a good fit for you and worse, that you felt any pain or discomfort afterwards. I definitely took a risk filming this class as it is very specific for my client and her weaknesses. It seems to have been a game changer for many people but it does not work for everyone. It sounds like you have taken some great PilatesAnytime classes already but I also would be happy to help steer you towards something that meets your needs. Thank you for your honest feedback, Monica
41-45 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin