Short Box Fundamentals<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Tutorial 3062

Short Box Fundamentals
Debora Kolwey
Tutorial 3062

Watch this Tutorial
Wai Yuk CHEUNG
Hi Debora, thank you for your sharing of the Short Box Fundamentals. I am going to practice this series tomorrow in the studio. Thank you for reminding the connections from the feet up. I am going to keep coming back to review this video for self practice and teaching. xIris :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you Debora! I love these Fundamental Tutorials. They always provide new "threads" to weave into my workouts. What an insightful teacher you are!!!
1 person likes this.
Brilliant Debora. It blows me away how you always bring me deeper into the exercises and into my body. Thank you!
Deborah you always being so much insight into this work, and help us make sense of it all. Love your teaching. Thank you.
Candace
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this very much. Short box has always puzzled me a little.I found it difficult to teach and do my self. This really helped clarify the series. It makes more sense now! Off to try it out!
Thank you Debora!
1 person likes this.
I love pilates when it is pilates
as this class.
Thanks for helping to break these down and make them much clearer and yes even fun!
Beautiful explanations for these progressions. Thank you!
Great cueing, thank you for opening up a whole new dimension of the short box series for me, Debora. Useful also for a variety of Mat exercises.
Thank You Deborah. The way you teach the fundamentals is so valuable & sits right into my brain & body.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin