Quick Reformer Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3068

Quick Reformer Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3068

Watch this Class
Karol G
1 person likes this.
Great workout, specially when we are short of time. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
All my fave's in 35 mins - love your work Meredith! ❤️
1 person likes this.
Just perfect!! The hank you!
1 person likes this.
great class, killer ab series!
1 person likes this.
I love this routine. I have done it twice already and will do it again and again :) Thank you !!
Leelee
1 person likes this.
Loved it..I have to admit, I quit at the box, because, although you love it, I hate it...but, judging from the fact that most of the reformer videos on this site include the box...I am sure that the ending was great for others....I will do everything up to the box again and every once in a while, I might even go on to do the box part...who knows?
1 person likes this.
This was the quick workout I needed today. 35 minutes of time for me… The rest of the day for my kids and my work. Thank you for a great workout, Meredith!
Thank you for your feedback! I need to move even if I'm short on time. I appreciate you sharing your time with me.
2 people like this.
Another perfect class Meredith!! I really like your queuing and the way you remind me to keep mindful of other parts of my body. Thank you for a great spine stretch. I'm on my way to a perfect evening!!
3 people like this.
Meredith this class was awesome!!! I loved the arm and ab work. It was the perfect length of time after teaching. More 35-40 min reformer workouts please! 😬
11-20 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin