Mat for Shoulder Mobility<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3070

Mat for Shoulder Mobility
Amy Havens
Class 3070

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amy Havens was so lovely to get to meet you on Saturday and thanks for the advice too, managed to do this workout tonight and love this so much can feel the difference in my spine. 🙏🏻🙏🏻😊😊
2 people like this.
YES!! Amy Havens Not only for me but what a great little way to help my clients open up the Thoracic Spine BEFORE asking them to perform any extension exercises. Actually before you even ask them to begin their workout.
Darren -- it was such a joy to meet you as well and finally put a face and body to your name! :) . So happy to were able to make it! Let's stay in touch with your progress on your t-spine mobility and change! :)
1 person likes this.
Sue ---yes, opening before working the extension exercises! Hope your clients enjoy!
Thank you for teaching these invaluable shoulder exercises. Felt a great sense of release and freedom in upper spine and arms.
Amy Havens yes I'm working hard to get that movement and will be doing this class later today, can feel progress and hopefully will meet you again, I need to come over to the states soon 😊😊
1 person likes this.
WOW, Amy I can't tell you how released my shoulders are, how open I feel in my chest. Thank you.
Wonderful to hear this Avishag !!! I have a 10 Day Pilates Mat Challenge up right now, you might enjoy this fun and varied series of Mat classes! Hope to see you with me there!
1 person likes this.
Consider it added to my daily must-want-need- to do list! Just the exercises/stretches on the foam roller helped tremendously. It's funny how keeping your upper body still and moving the lower part of the spine can help so much. Usually we/I focus on using my arms to create more space. Thx Amy :) you know I'm a fan if yours! Xo Marie...

Ps. A similar class for hips/glutes and ankles/feet would be appreciated
1 person likes this.
Hi Marie -- I love this clear feedback and so happy you experienced change! I'll absolutely put something together for the hips/gluts and ankles/feet.... .anything in particular you'd like addressed?
21-30 of 131

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin