Full-Body Prenatal Reformer<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 308

Full-Body Prenatal Reformer
Leah Stewart
Class 308

Watch this Class
LOVE this class! It is a great workout for "pregos" more advanced in Pilates and are in a desperate need for something more than the basics. Wonderful movements and ideas! It felt great to safely workout my abs!
Brittny,

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the class. I love the abdominal work as well. If you are looking for some more safe abdominal work, check out the pre natal Wunda Chair class. I personally really like the kneeling abdominal exercise.

Take care,

Leah
Leah,

Wonderful class! I tried this with my pregnant clients this weekend and they loved it!
Thank you so much for sharing Leah. I am doing a pre-natal Pilates class where I teach and this was a nice breath of fresh air for some new ideas. By they way--you look amazing at 36 weeks here.
Tammy and Summer,

Thank you and I am so glad you and your clients enjoyed the class!!
This is so well executed & so perfect for my weight & age challenged people...I am using your arm series for all of my clients. You have such a nice demeanor
Thank you Nancy!! I love the arm series too!!
Great Workout and some great ideas thank you!
I love this workout Leah, great cueing, some really nice ideas.. I have a few pregnant ladies altogether at the moment. They will love this class.
Jordanna,

That's wonderful that you will be able to use this class with your pregnant clients. Have fun!
11-20 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin