Arm Weights Workout<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 3086

Arm Weights Workout
Lisa Hubbard
Class 3086

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Cindy such a wonderful testimony to your dedication to the work! Thank you for choosing to workout with me, I am honored! 
Sue S
1 person likes this.
Apprentice teaching at Club Pilates. My Flow 1 class can't work with weights on the reformer and they love weights. I think they'll love this series.  A nice fill is for any class if you need one. Great job Lisa! 
Lisa Hubbard
Sue this is really wonderful feedback and thank you for sharing it here with us! I love these types of workouts bc we can get them out of the way of our day.  Agreed—great filler too ❤️
Elaine S
1 person likes this.
Fabulous arm workout!  Great addition to any workout.  Loved it! 
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Elaine good morning! Love waking up to such positivity! Thank you for your kind comments and for sharing them with us! Hope you add these to your repertoire and come back again!🙏
1 person likes this.
My classes love working with arm weights and adding the balance work will just up the challenge a little more.  Thanks for sharing this fun 10 minutes Lisa. 
Lisa Hubbard
Caroline B I always love to get feedback and appreciate you making the time to do so. Thank you for sharing them with us & so happy that this 10-minute class can spice up the classes you teach! Thank you for choosing to workout with me Caroline 🙏
1 person likes this.
Obsessed!!!💕
Lourdes G
1 person likes this.
This arm workout rocks, loved every minute of it! Quick little ten minute toner that definitely does its job. Thank you Lisa!
Lisa Hubbard
Misty awesome Misty! Thank you for taking class with me here and very happy you enjoyed it! 💞
51-60 of 75

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin