Lisa Hubbard
Class 3087

Watch this Class
Elaine S
1 person likes this.
Why does this seem to get harder the more I do it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Laurie C
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed today! Great by itself or adding to another workout!
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Elaine your technique must be getting better and also the more you do it the more you can feel it! Awesome Elaine and thank you for posting your commentsπŸ’›πŸ™
Lisa Hubbard
Laurie thank you truly appreciated Laurie! Yes, on its own for when short on time and nice for a warm up to any program! πŸ™
Clemencia Puerta
Lovely rutine for abdo!... I used it to complement another class ..... Thanks a lot Lisa!!!
Lisa Hubbard
Clemencia PuertaΒ thank you! so happy to know and that you incorporated some of the exercises into your teaching! Very much appreciate you!Β 
1 person likes this.
Geez Louise that was intense after the cardio session I just finished. Loved the bicycle teaser, have never seen that before!
Lisa Hubbard
Laura MΒ thank you Laura for adding me into your workout routine! Yes, I learned Bicycle Teaser from being around for awhile. Glad you felt it and thanks for mentioning it ! πŸ’šπŸ’š
James S
1 person likes this.
Great little cord tune up video. I was feeling pretty smug until the bicycle at the end. I think the wheels fell off!😜
Lisa Hubbard
JamesΒ πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺ love that James, Haha! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for taking class with me. Very much appreciated and honored you chose to take with me πŸ™
111-120 of 145

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin