Unilateral Reformer Workout<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3088

Unilateral Reformer Workout
Meredith Rogers
Class 3088

Watch this Class
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Wow just what I needed today! This is the best unilateral practice yet!! Thanks Meredith!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Wow just what I needed today! This is the best unilateral practice yet!! Thanks Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Oh my goodness! That was so awesome! Feeling very low energy this afternoon after a full morning and afternoon of clients and not to mention the fact it is incredibly hot and humid here in Omaha! This class revived me in so many ways. I love the cue when you said "push pull" when doing mermaid! That was huge to me. I've been doing mermaid for how many years! I can't believe the different feeling I got just from that cue! Thank you so much! And if you can, send us some of that cool ocean air.
Very nice class, Meredith, thank you.
May I please ask why you classify this class as Level 2? Each school has different classification system, so I am just curious about the "science" behind. Thank you very much.
1 person likes this.
Loved and needed this class. Wow the differences in my body. Haven't done unilateral arms in quite a while- wow did that feel hard! Thank you for the wonderful cues and the wonderful class, Meredith Rogers Hopefully 'find your good stuff' and 'find your good stuff and support it' make the quotes on the homepage! Haha
1 person likes this.
Piroska Balla ~ Thank you for your forum post. I'm glad you enjoyed this class! Generally we the levels are based on safety. Sometimes there are other factors as well, but safety is the top priority. All of the exercises in this class would be safe for an intermediate student so we thought that Level 2 would be appropriate. I hope this helps!
1 person likes this.
Thank you ,Meredith Rogers I was a little bit sore from a yoga class of yesterday and I didn't have a lot of energy, but I kind of forced myself today to work out and I am glad that I took this class, also because it was so long that I didn't do the mside kneeling single arm series...
1 person likes this.
Thank you ,Meredith Rogers I was a little bit sore from a yoga class of yesterday and I didn't have a lot of energy, but I kind of forced myself today to work out and I am glad that I took this class, also because it was so long that I didn't do the mside kneeling single arm series...
Z A
1 person likes this.
This was a present for me, thank you a million times
2 people like this.
Thank god for a class with no box. Loved it.
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin