Creative Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3089

Creative Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3089

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I just spent 3 days at Disneyland and California Adventure with 9 family members. Was a great time (most of the time). Definitely felt good to do some different type of movement. That was awesome! Thank you!
Thank you all for your beautiful feedback and for sharing your time with me. I appreciate you very much.
Jennifer please say hi to Winnie for me! xx
1 person likes this.
I will do - she'll be delighted! X
AnnS
1 person likes this.
Did your class with my imaginary ball--nice challenges even without the ball. Thank you as ever, Meredith!
Kim W
1 person likes this.
Thank you for reminding me how powerful a simple prop can be when used with intention. I was looking for a "light" workout and was taken by surprise when my abs began quivering within the first five minutes. In a good way! Slow and steady wins the race!
Slow and steady indeed...
And, AnnS the imagination is a wonderful tool.
Thank you for sharing your time with me.
Slow and steady indeed...
And, AnnS the imagination is a wonderful tool.
Thank you for sharing your time with me.
cant go wrong with her classes there always great. such good cues both breathing and visually my core is nailed. it was such a great class. I'm always left inspired.
Your words made me feel happy Emelye Jane.
Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Lovely, measured teaching and leading. This class is going into my "favourites" straight away. Big smile on my face now and feeling stretched and stronger. Thank you :)
21-30 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin