Tips for Success<br>Amy Havens<br>Introduction 3096

Tips for Success
Amy Havens
Introduction 3096

Watch this Program Introduction
1 person likes this.
Great tips, Amy!! Thank you for taking the time to present this to us. I actually ordered a yoga block, new therabands, & a weighted dowel because I was lacking these in my home studio, anyway. I'm looking very forward to this brisk challenge & to the opportunity for you and me to get moving together. I'm ready to "be in the moment, listen, work hard, and have fun!" Let's do this!!
Thank you Summer, yes, let's do this! Glad you're coming along for the challenge!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this Amy! I'm excited to start tomorrow (7/1) and have this be my Pilates challenge for July! I really enjoy your classes on PA.
Move U
1 person likes this.
July 1st = Day one for me! I'm so excited to participate!
Jennifer W
1 person likes this.
Starting today! Thank you!
So happy you're all here with me!!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy- its going to be a fun month-its good to have a focus for my home practise.
1 person likes this.
Amy,Amy Havens this challenge came at the most perfect time. I am so ready for this!
1 person likes this.
Very excited for the challenge and enjoyed the breathing class. About the props, how much should the bar weigh?
1 person likes this.
Welcome Caroline B , Catherine and Nimisha !! I can't wait to hear from you along the way!! The bar I use is 1 lb. :)
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin