Primal Mat Foundations<br>Louise Johns<br>Class 3097

Primal Mat Foundations
Louise Johns
Class 3097

Watch this Class
sandyjgrant
1 person likes this.
So glad to see you have a little something on PA to hold us until you come back to Europe for a full training program! :) I love watching you teach and look forward to more!
Sandy - I'm thinking about coming in September- will keep you posted.
J S
1 person likes this.
I loved this class. It was wonderful. I think there was a move missing on the second side at the beginning of class. I might be wrong.
LOL - thanks J - you're probably right although I've not checked. Thanks for being vigilant, you would be great to have in class to keep me on track!
1 person likes this.
Delighted to see this sort of class as I really enjoyed Philip beachs class. This was wonderfully taught with a flow that really helped mobilise me. Thought provoking, will be lovely to use sections in a mat class. Just a little unsure of the bridge when in side lying???? Not quite following the idea behind the movement
1 person likes this.
I loved this class. I really enjoyed the linking and the natural body movements. Horizontal rolling is something we forget how to do and it's amazing how many people are stiff and tight when trying to do this for the first time. Thanks Louise. Great class.
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I taught the first part of this series to my people and they loved it:)
Rina S
1 person likes this.
Great, fun class. I has trouble doing Louise's first class. I'm hoping now it will be more doable. If not, I'll do this a few more times and try again.
1 person likes this.
Awesome foundation class! Way to go Weezie
Ewa
1 person likes this.
love it :)
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin