Big and Wide Mat<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 3110

Big and Wide Mat
Jenna Zaffino
Class 3110

Watch this Class
Lori
1 person likes this.
"It might be awkward, but you clicked on a class called Big and Wide Mat" Love it! I'm going to click on it often, it really felt great! Thanks for your creative classes and general awesomeness!
1 person likes this.
I absolutely loved this class. I have been craving something that will move me but help me stretch out all the area's that I am currently holding tension and this hit the spot. I will be definitely rewatching this one over several times. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
So scrumptious! Thank you, Jenna!
Jenna Zaffino
@viola Good Luck with your Ph.D. and thank you so much for taking the class!
Jenna Zaffino
Jill Rachel Lori Thank you so much for taking the plunge with me on this one. I've been exploring this for so long behind the walls of my studio and it's amazing to have your wonderful reception! xo
Jenna Zaffino
Sue - So amazing! I find that creating space is the answer to most of my "popping issues." I hope this continues to keep you "pop-free!" xo
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you so much for watching and commenting Anne and Ida . I'm so glad you liked the class! xo
Jenna Zaffino
Hi Darren You are so welcome and congrats about the beginnings of your Fletcher training - you are going to go through a transformational process like no other! (and yes - whatever help you can find for the advanced floorwork is necessary! :) xo
1 person likes this.
Great class Jenna Zaffino ! Love your cues for feeling width and length.
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you so much Gabrielle !
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin