Creative Reformer Flow<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 3112

Creative Reformer Flow
Jenna Zaffino
Class 3112

Watch this Class
Thank you Jenna. What musical inspired this workout?
Jenna Zaffino
Pilates Equipment for Sale
I am selling two BB Allegro2 with tower in good condition, all accessories included (Mat Convertions, Jump Board, Sitting Box, Spring sets, etc) I am including Magic circle, foam roll, posture balls, gondola pole, small pole, cushions for knees and head, set of lightweight dumbbells for each system. Asking price $3,800 each.

Also selling a Peak Pilates Chair. Asking $600

Located in Miami, FL area, if interested contact Eduardo to celiseduardo@hotmail.com to arrange a visit or more information.

Thank you.
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you for all of the amazing comments! I played it "subtle" with the hints, but if you've seen "Hamilton," you'll recognize that the sequence followed a "movement metaphorical journey" with each piece being inspired by a song in order from beginning to end. The outcome would be that we feel like we can "Rise Up!" effortlessly at the end of class. (ps - I'm obsessed with Hamilton and it seems to inspire every aspect of my life lately!) Thanks for watching!! xoxo
1 person likes this.
Love that version of Cleopatra and my guess is Hamilton
2 people like this.
Yikes, I didn't see your answer before I posted this, I swear
1 person likes this.
Fantastic. Hats off for the semi circle with 2 springs, I could only manage with 1 (stott machine)!
feel open everywhere and taller! thank you x
I had a feeling it was Hamilton, but didn't want to assume! I did have the song "Rise up" in my head though!
I love you even more for that Hamilaria during the workout! I will do this one again! I am not throwing away my shot!
Kim W
You have amazingly strong arms. I could not stay on two reds for Cleopatra. Something to work towards! Loved it! Great start to my Saturday!
11-20 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin