Self-Care Strategies<br>Anula Maiberg<br>Tutorial 3130

Self-Care Strategies
Anula Maiberg
Tutorial 3130

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
3 people like this.
Lovely .So honest.Like the idea of giving them what you think they need without allowing distractions.
Theresa L
1 person likes this.
Thanks for sharing Anula! So true... pockets of time throughout the day is what makes us cope, charge the batteries. Spa and special time aside is valuable but it is usually forgotten after a day back at work! Fortunately we love what we do😍
1 person likes this.
Just say "no"...I so agree!
6 people like this.
Anula is such a deeply embodied, wise woman. Love to listen to her thoughts, cues, ideas ... Anything she does or says, really. One of my new favourite teachers!
Pacing! I have chronic fatigue and I am learning pacing so I don't burn out and get sick as much. So happy to get this topic brought up. I was wondering how I could introduce it here on P.A. ! So.........if any teachers are interested in classes for Auto Immune illnesses...or chronic illness or whatever...something that emphasizes pacing and not burning out. "Post Exertional Malaise" is a real thing for people with cfs/fibromyalgia and if we want to be "fit", we can so overdo it.
Thanks so much for a great topic!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for all your honesty Anula- you are a very compassionate teacher - thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for all your honesty Anula- you are a very compassionate teacher - thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
That was so well said! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
You seem young and are finding your way in self-care. I would love to see you have a weekly standing massage appointment, let someone give to you.
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin