Meditative Reformer<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 3139

Meditative Reformer
Rael Isacowitz
Class 3139

Watch this Class
Valya Karcher
Thank you for a wonderful workout Rael. Your clarity and vision uplift our practice of Pilates.
1 person likes this.
You are amazing!!! Thank you for such a beautiful structured class!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Rael. It's so wonderful to see more of your classes on PA! Great way to start the morning!
Man I feel great! Thanks Rael- from my body and my spirit!
Great class Rael, thank so much for bringing us your knowledgement and motivation plus and excellent cueing! Love your classes! Big hug from Costa Rica! Hope someday you can come down here and share your light with us!!
Thank you everyone, old friends and new, for doing this class. Ana Carla I would love to come to Costa Rica sometime. It looks amazing. Plus I am an avid surfer, windsurfer and kiteboarder. My dream is to catch some wind and waves in Costa Rica!
I can't wait to do this one asap . Love the handles on the sides of reformer. I so need to get a pair of these , something new I see !
Jamie Kirk I love those handles too. Check out the BASI Systems line of equipment (basisystems.com). Thanks for doing the class!
2 people like this.
Oh wow! Two days in a row of Rael. Not complaining! Lovely lovely class. Did this work out at home and my ceilings are a bit too low for standing leg work. I will finish it up tomorrow when I'm in the studio. Am feeling really awesome right now! Your space is beautiful. Would love to visit sometime ! Thank you Rael for all of your great knowledge and sharing of Pilates. I have your book and refer to it all the time., I call it "my Pilates Bible"!
1 person likes this.
I am definitely gonna check those out Rael , hopefully we will get more classes on PA incorporating them !
1-10 of 106

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin