Cueing from the Pelvis
Pat Guyton
Tutorial 3152

Watch this Tutorial
Ewa
2 people like this.
Thank You so much for that tutorial
1 person likes this.
You are welcome - so much fun to share at Pilates Anytime!
Gerri M
1 person likes this.
This tutorial has been absolute Magic! In my own body it has made a huge difference in helping me to feel stronger from the inside out and it is such a simple method that works in so many different ways. In teaching my clients I have seen simply amazing results and I'm so grateful that you have shared this technique. Thank you so much
2 people like this.
Thank you. I teach my tutorials at a pace that I would use to deliver information to a client. This requires a pace that the individual can digest with incremental bites of information. I trust teachers to get the concept quickly but I also want them to be successful at teaching, interviewing the client to see how they feel, reviewing or restating, and moving forward with positive results. I am so happy that you have enjoyed teaching this information. It makes teaching so much more rewarding when we know that we have communicated with success. I am gratified that your students are able to progress forward. Feel free to let me know how you apply this to other exercises.
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this. Thank you!
Becky C
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you. Please let me know how your students respond! That is the best satisfaction we can give and get.
I love this tutorial! And all of your tutorials, really. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.
wow, that made my body feel so much more anchored on a deeper level and made so much sense. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful knowledge.
1 person likes this.
Thank you both. I've been getting "the wow" from your ribcage tutorial for the past few weeks, so looking forward to giving these a go too! Even more please!
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin