Movement in the Rib Cage<br>Pat Guyton<br>Tutorial 3154

Movement in the Rib Cage
Pat Guyton
Tutorial 3154

Watch this Tutorial
Also, I was able to notice a visible difference in the sides by breaking things down the way you instructed. Right rib cage feels more stuck somehow. Will continue to work on these moves. Thanks again!
2 people like this.
You got it! It is my goal to look at the Pilates exercises and assess student ability to practice and benefit. Rather than just decide that one exercise is too advanced, I like to consider how to build a progression to get to the goal. Of course, there are cases where a step in the progression is a student's personal best. If the elements and intension are there, we have done a good job.
1 person likes this.
The rib cage exercises on the mat were wonderful. I was amazed how much more freely I moved in criss cross and like others have said my breath feels fuller and more expansive. Thank you very much!
1 person likes this.
Wow this just got that tricky spot in the ribcage I've been trying to figure out how to tackle. Thank you!
This is just amazing. I’m so grateful to have access to such wonderful tutorials. My body loves this and I’m sure my clients will too. Thank you Pat.
1 person likes this.
This is just amazing. I’m so grateful to have access to such wonderful tutorials. My body loves this and I’m sure my clients will too. Thank you Pat.
Laura C
1 person likes this.
This is the best video on PA. I have struggled with movement (or lack of movement) in the ribcage for years and this just rocked my world. In fact, I think "a whole new world" started playing in the background when I finally rotated my thoracic spine. I will be doing this every day. Thank you so much Pat Guyton, such a gift.
These are my favorite things to contribute. Glad that you enjoyed!
The twist became easier focussing on the ribcage movement and after the ribcage exercises, helpful thankyou! :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Pat and Amy, this is definitely something my body needs. Peeling the layers of an onion so to speak. Wondering about spring load for Cleopatra? Love the stories and the historical added in the comments! Great job Go Team.
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin