Connected Mat Workout<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3158

Connected Mat Workout
Lesley Logan
Class 3158

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class. My body feels so good :)
Jacqui YAY! That's music to my ears. Thank you for taking this class and sharing your experience with me. Hope you enjoy the others!! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Great class. Thanks for starting my day out right
Sue thank you for starting your day with ME! So happy you enjoyed and see you next time:) xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Amazing!! I've taken many gems away from this class. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great class Lesley! What a way to start my Sunday! Aha cue for me: in the very beginning, laying supine and we had the image of pulling the mat apart with our hands to open the upper back and let the ribs fall. That was really huge for me. Thank you!
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Invigorating mat with (for me) some great new cues to classical moves!
Alison Lloyd that is so great to hear! Thank you for taking my class and sharing this. I love a good gem. It's so great to hear you got some. Have fun with them! xx~LL
Connie I'm am so glad you enjoyed that moment. It was a big aha moment for me when I first played with it. But wow, it deepens the practice. Thank you for spending your Sunday doing Pilates with me! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Sharon THANK YOU! It's so great to hear you got some new cues! I love trying to find new ways to dive into these moves. xx~LL
21-30 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin