Connected Mat Workout<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3158

Connected Mat Workout
Lesley Logan
Class 3158

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Liked the class, the fluidity, but there was to much talking (a little bit tiring ) .... at some point I couldnĀ“t figure out the cueing from the extra info...
Thank you Sonia for watching and thrilled you enjoyed the fluidity.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful 45 minute workout! Magnificent cueing! Hoping I remember to incorporate much of it into my classes. Thank you so much! I feel GREAT.
Beatrix Nagy Thank you! I am so happy you enjoyed the workout and even more excited that you felt great after. That's what matters most. Whatever you remember to incorporate is wonderful and you can always come back and take the class again for some reminders. That's the beauty of PilatesAnytime! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
same old same old!!!!!
Fun....loved the focus of the outer hips with the ring....the consistency of the triple pulse....and the elephant in from the pushup! thank you thank you! Oh & Joe's stretch!
loved this class! definitely made me honest! Cues were easy to follow and made a difference. Thank you :)
Wow, I like your class! Great Tips with the Circle! Really enjoyed it!
AnnS
First class with you, Lesley! Really love the flow of this--constant movement, lots of challenge for me. Thanks so much!
My butt is normally quite lazy, not today!!! Thank you, loved this xx
51-60 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin