BOSU® Balance Training<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3161

BOSU® Balance Training
Erika Quest
Class 3161

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I've wanted to get a BOSU for awhile now. Well, now I'm going to go and get myself one! These classes look awesome! Can't wait to try it out here with you Erika!!
1 person likes this.
Great class for a quick morning workout with some balance training as well! Fun to see my original mentor Nico too:)
Erika Quest
Excellent Anne-Marie it's totally worth it! Can't wait to hear your feedback. Thank you Leah for taking class with Nico and I. It was so fun to have him with me this time, as it just so happens we were traveling together to another conference right after. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Challenging. Check. Joyful. Check. Another fun class by Erika. More please!
Erika Quest
Yeah Jill You know I love you and your support. Thanks so much! Hugs, Erika
1 person likes this.
Got my Bosu yesterday and just took this amazing class! Loved it! I look forward to taking more classes with the Bosu!! Thank you:)
Erika Quest
YEAH!!!! Anne-Marie just in the nick of time. My BOSU reformer class just went up today! BOOM! Much love and have fun! Erika
1 person likes this.
Oooh la la, this felt amazing, can't wait to teach! Thanks SO VERY much, Erika for this fabulous , much needed class.
Erika Quest
Thank you Laurie SO GLAD you enjoyed this and it was a super fun one to teach. Have fun with teaching some of these strategies! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Marvelous all around Workout!
11-20 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin