Unilateral Reformer <br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3164

Unilateral Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3164

Watch this Class
Thank you Oksana, so glad you're finding some useful sequences in this class. I appreciate your feedback!
1 person likes this.
This was such a lovely (and revealing!) unilateral class, Amy. Thank you for your excellent cueing!
Thank you so much Stacey !!
Lori
1 person likes this.
One of my new Amy Havens favorites. Apparently, I am completely imbalanced (husband probably could have told me that 😉). Looking forward to correcting some imbalances as I continue working on this. If you have any tips on how to keep the straps on your feet for hamstring pull, I’d appreciate it, as I’m not having any luck.

Thanks, as always, for all of the great work you do. It has made a big difference in my life.
1 person likes this.
Hi Lori ! Most of us have some imbalances -- it keeps things interesting, right?!! Ah, keeping the straps on your feet during hamstring pull -- was it on your arch with a pointed foot? Did it slip off then? I've had clients with high arches and really strong feet where the straps fell off -- I then have them relax their ankle a bit to keep the strap on. Your comments are always so generous. Thank you for taking class and studying the method with me!
I love thus class!!! Thanks :)
Lori
1 person likes this.
I try to do some unilateral classes at least once every two weeks.  While doing this one I took a look at my notes for springs I had previously adjusted and realized I didn’t need the adjustments anymore.  I also don’t feel like I’m going to sail off the reformer sideways anymore.  Still a hard class for my left side specifically, but I can see so much improvement.  Thanks so much, as always, for your wonderful classes, Amy Havens.  I hope you are well.
Hi Lori , this is fantastic feedback and wonderful for YOU that you've made changes and can feel your improvements, YES!  I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment for me!
1 person likes this.
Awesome class.....thanks Amy!
Wonderful, thank you Jasmin !  Glad you enjoyed it!
31-40 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin