Foundational Mat 1<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3182

Foundational Mat 1
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3182

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I’ve been sporadic in my practice the last couple of months and then returned to this class. So much made sense! I’m going to keep doing this class a few times before moving through the series again! A great start to the year.
Moira M
1 person likes this.
Great little class! A fabulous intro to classic Pilates. I look forward to more.
Fiona you are right on track with how to approach this series! let me know how the progression goes!
Moira- Thank you! I really hope you enjoy the series!
Really looking forward to working through this series. These queues are so going to help connection for my students. Thank you.
Wow love this..  Thank you..

2 people like this.
Breaking down of the exercise is giving you a space to understand the logic of it; your cueing is amazing and making you feel you are just starting from the beginning and going deeper of the muscles...thank you so much Kathryn
OMGI Thank you! you totally understood my purpose to the break down of the Mat!!! Thank YOU!
Hesti J
I love your work, your way of teaching and everything!  I am saving for your Read Thread books. Nothing like that exists! I really hope you will write books on ALL the apparatus. You are such a gift to the Pilates community.
Thank you Kathryn. If less is more then this resonates with me. Will we ever know the extent of the depth to the foundation? I love this, and although is supposedly basic, to really focus on doing it properly is a real challenge.
81-90 of 122

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin