Foundational Mat 2<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3183

Foundational Mat 2
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3183

Watch this Class
8 people like this.
Just when you thought it couldn't get better - it does! It must be Kathryn Ross-Nash. Seriously, I am getting so much from this series. I'm blinded by the light bulbs going off!

I love what you said about doing super advanced WOs less often. I have postural imbalances and have been working slowly and meticulously for months and watching them come back into alignment. The crazy thing is the resulting strength. It makes sense when you think about it - total sense.

Thank you so much for this amazing series and for teaching it as only you can!
Pilates Emma
Two super classes ... I am teaching a new beginners class next week ...& this has just helped me feel Pilates refreshed & enthused for my group of newbies.... Thank you
what can I use instead of the babt arc? I don't have it at home :(
1 person likes this.
Can a spine corrector be used "backwards" in lieu of an arc?
2 people like this.
That was so good!!! Kathy, you are such an amazing teacher! I am in love with this series and i crave more!!! Please make more! Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
I love the focus of the whole and not bits and pieces. The simplicity is refreshing and hard, and I love it. Just what I need. Thank you!
Lannette Thank you! I am very excited about this series!
any arc can be used- depending of the needs of the client. I try and choose the one that best supports the curve.
1 person likes this.
I'm in love with this video. It's an uplifting video that kept me going even when I was getting tired. The motivational words make it a workout I do weekly. So happy I tried it!
3 people like this.
SO great!! Just what I have been craving.
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin