Double Trouble Foot<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3186

Double Trouble Foot
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3186

Watch this Class
Dorothy S
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I will email Russell. Cheers!
2 people like this.
I just did this this morning...swipe this workout to the right! LOVE it!!!
Delphine H
1 person likes this.
Hello, could you let me know where i can buy the Lineage Foot Corrector? Thank you.
Mary L
1 person likes this.
Great work ladies i was so excited to try your workout because i broke three bones in my leg & ankle a few yrs ago And there is still weakness in my ankle I tried ordering a foot correctors from gratz
But they are all sold out ..would balance bodies’ foot corrector be better than nothing? Thanks
Marylyon In La Grange Illinois
(Hi dana hope to see you soon
In your new location ) xxoo
1 person likes this.
I desperately need a class like this but unfortunately don't have access to a foot corrector. I wish an alternative was given so I could take part too. I've tried it on a towel and a yoga mat rolled up but I don't think it's getting much of an effect.
Marna Honey so sorry- but there isn't anything you can really use to replace the foot correctors... they are complex
Nancy K
Kathryn Ross-Nash - I just started working with someone with neuropathy in their feet for the first time. Footwork on reformer resonated. I can see we have a long way to go. What type of foot corrector would you recommend at this time as the client is relatively weak due to lack of exercise. Would love your thoughts. Thank you.
Nancy this is for a strong student. I recommend consulting her doctor to see what she is able and allowed to do first. As for foot correctors- I use Lineage and Gratz
2 people like this.
such valuable info. thanks and love you!
Sinje Z
1 person likes this.
Hilarious Love it
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin