Flexion Connection<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Tutorial 3191

Flexion Connection
Karen Sanzo
Tutorial 3191

Watch this Tutorial
4 people like this.
I loved this tutorial, i loved your latest reformer class (and all the previous ones)... I'm addicted to your energy, Karen!! And to your teaching style. Thanks a lot :)
2 people like this.
Thank you Karen and Amy that was really great! I like the cueing of lengthening the occiput rather than chin to chest, it really did feel as though there was more length in the back of the neck.
1 person likes this.
i love the way u teach karen, and the precision of cueing. When I look at teachers like u I happily realize I have a lot more to learn, and incredibly this thrills me a lot instead of scaring me. I would reallly love to get that prepared and skilled. (ps forgive my poor english )
1 person likes this.
This was extremely valuable to me as an instructor and a student of Pilates. The cues, both verbal and tactile are something I plan on incorporating in my own practice and teaching. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Hi Karen, so first I want to say that I loved all of this tutorial. I agree we all need to go back to fundamentals to clean up the movements. Having worked with osteopaths I am now far more aware of people's cervical spines. I also use the cue of the occiput, but if a persons neck is already in too much extension, this cue, can create negative issues, namely headaches, jamming at the OA etc. My point is that we need to teach Instructors to look at people's structure first, and then decide what is the best cue. One cue is not good for all bodies.
I loved the reaching into the crown of the head, and the tactile touch of those back ribs. Thanks so much.
1 person likes this.
Awesome tutorial Karen, you are incredibly good and clear in teaching and giving verbal and tactil cues! Thank you sooooo much, that was brilliant!
1 person likes this.
Fabulous
Kathleen M
1 person likes this.
woo! I'm connected! :D Great tutorial as always Karen.
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial on seeing and feeling all of the connections of flexion. All of the tactile cueing very helpful. Thanks for including the push and pull connection to knee stretch. Felt so much more connected to this exercise. Love your videos Karen Sanzo!
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial and cues, thanks!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin