Active Aging Tower<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3196

Active Aging Tower
Amy Havens
Class 3196

Watch this Class
Hi Lori M !  Yes, this class is really for anyone!!!  I'm glad you enjoyed it for yourself too.  I love these exercises and use them with most of my clients too.  Functional and useful!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic arm variations Thanks Amy!
Glad you enjoyed them Marina C !!
1 person likes this.
This is an excellent class Amy  for stimulate the proprioception and work on balance. Thank you! 
1 person likes this.
So happy you enjoyed this class Marta F  and yes... I was definitely working on those elements here!  
Robin S
1 person likes this.
as always subtle but effective. Thank you I was just mourning my youth and ability to do anything I wanted. you've given me hope 
Michael Mary S
Great class.  I always learn so much from you!  Thanks.
Robin S -- we can still do SO much (I'm 52 so I understand your comment, ha!), and we may even do things better!!  Michael Mary S thank you for leaving your supportive comment for me!
1 person likes this.
Very helpful for the population I am teaching! Any chance for more tower classes like this? I find myself working with stroke recovery clients a good bit.
Very helpful for the population I am teaching! Any chance for more tower classes like this? I find myself working with stroke recovery clients a good bit.
61-70 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin