Foam Roller Movements<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3197

Foam Roller Movements
Amy Havens
Class 3197

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Enjoyed this video with the roller, deliberate and effective movements!
two personal bests with this vid: best hip flexor stretch over that roller, and BEST ROLLING LIKE A BALL ever! It was so fun and easy after doing all that roller work. Thanks AMy.
Such a lovely class Amy- the movements and sequence were very well thought through. Thank you :)
1 person likes this.
Loved it, thank you.
She wasn't exactly spend an hour on each point/area. Just 4/5 roll each time. While not an expert, it helped me and I don't see the harm in this
1 person likes this.
This was so fabulous!! Great for me, great for my elderly clients, but such a wonderful use of the foam roller. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you all so much! :)
3 people like this.
I used the foam roller to support my head during the side lying exercises with theraband. Better alignment of my head and spine! Also those taking class might like to experiment with placement of palms/for arms during those last 4 delicious stretches using foam roller. I began with plans out and drew them towards one another as I lifted my torso and really enjoyed it.
1 person likes this.
This is a perfect post competition workout for me. It rolls and stretches all the right areas 😊
1 person likes this.
Always love your workouts and fine tuning. (Love the outfit too! )
1-10 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin