Centering Reformer Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3198

Centering Reformer Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 3198

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
So nice to see you back from your concussion. Love this workout! Keep healing. ❤️
1 person likes this.
Fabulous. Not a dull moment. Interesting moves and super valuable tips. More of these short workouts!!! I nearly didn't do a class this morning because I was limited for time. When I saw this new class I jumped at it. I actually feel like I've worked as much as I would in a longer class that has more dialogue and breaks between exercises. This was like perfectly concentrated! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Kristi
What a lovely, insightful workout. I've been struggling lately with myself and this one brought me back. Thank you. Loved all of your insights.❤️
Lori
1 person likes this.
This one is a real gem Kristi! Thank you,
Thank you so much for joining me everyone. Danielle, I really appreciate your comment. It's great to be back and the healing seems to be continuing in the right direction.
Conni Ponturo, welcome back! Thank you all for being here with me.
Lori
This has become my go to workout when I only have a little time. It really feels good for me. I'm doing it at least once, sometimes twice a week. Thanks for a great class!
AnnS
Thank you, as ever, Kristi. First time back in several weeks--you gave me inspiration to renew my work!
John B
Starting and ending stretch was the best part for me. Sooo good to focus on lengthening the spine like that.
Shelley O
Just what I needed after a lazy Sunday thank you
Added this on after a 30 min spine corrector class and it was perfect. Thank you for quick and effective options. Loved this! 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin