History of Pilates with Lolita<br>Lolita San Miguel<br>Discussion 320

History of Pilates with Lolita
Lolita San Miguel
Discussion 320

Watch this Discussion
Thank you Ali! Look for it on the front page soon!
Thank You Kristi... Hearing Lolita share was a great gift..Your doing a fantastic job with PilatesAnyTime..I am so grateful ...to be part of it...Love all the classes and appreciate the knowledge..
Thank you so much!
Thank you Sue! It would be great to see you in class one of these days!
This was awesome. Thank you Lolita for sharing your memories with us.
Elsabe D
Hi Kristi! My, oh my I am so glad I stumbled on this section. I have been teaching Pilates for jus over a year now, after only been doing it for about 2 months. So at the age of 51 had a career change. Pilates Anytime is my inspiration, education (apart from my formal training) and empowerment. Thank you so very much. I watch at least 2 videos/day! Thank you so much to Lolita for sharing the history. This is so precious. Its like an anointing a great Pilates teacher need to gain. May we all continue growing in grace as teachers as we pass on this incredible form of movement that totally changes lives. Bless you all!
What a great story of transformation Elsabe! I am always inspired when I see people making more of their lives by conscious choice. I believe Pilates is a great way to facilitate that and you are proof! I second your sentiment ... "May we all continue growing in grace as teachers as we pass on this incredible form of movement that totally changes lives." In fact, I'd love to post this on our facebook page if you don't mind? Do you mind?
I truly enjoyed this with Lolita, I have been so fortunate to have had the opportunity to actually work with Lolita one on one in her home in Palm Beach. This was a great refresher and so motivational. Thanks so much for posting.
Paola Maruca
I got goose bumps....a true living legend...thank you so much!!!!!!1
An absolute blessing to be able to enjoy. There were even dolphins swimming in the background at one point. Thank you Lolita and PA. g
You're most welcome Kate... Good eye!!
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin