Creative Overball Flow<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 321

Creative Overball Flow
Tracey Mallett
Class 321

Watch this Class
Thank you Jennifer! Hope to see you in a Booty Barre Training soon
1 person likes this.
I love props! I think I make that comment everytime we use props! LOVE LOVE LOVE this website... I literally use it daily. :)
I love this class, and keep coming back to it. Thank you, Tracey! I'd love to see more classes from you on PA.
Tracey is scheduled to teach for us again on December 14th
Tracy ..... Sooo lovely what a creative,flowing,class love your teaching and you had fun teaching it which how it should be!!
Enjoying teaching our Pilates is such a pleasure!
More please!
Monica ( in the lakes .. Uk)
Loved the music could you let me know what it is?!
Thanks. Monica
A terrific class that provided unique challenges . Fun seeing how well the "students" <g> did all the exercises. Great inspiration! I found the music incongruent with the exercises. Sounded like an endless loop that didn't relate to the intensity or the breathe of the individual exercises. I wish there were a way to do the same routine without it!
Great use of the ball for sure! I used to use music all the time, and then realized how many students were into the music instead of themselves. Save it just for the bouncing on stability ball or cardio on bosu now. Thanks for a great class and ideas Tracey!!
LOVE all of your classes Tracey and was so happy to see this one pop up on the site side bar and really enjoy working with the overball Thank You !!
Wonderful hip stretches and I have a certification with small ball but your exercises added anew aspect Thank youi Suzanne Carvalho
21-30 of 153

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin