Embodied Anatomy Reformer<br>Lesley Powell<br>Class 3226

Embodied Anatomy Reformer
Lesley Powell
Class 3226

Watch this Class
thanks for watching.
1 person likes this.
Amazing Class! Amazing self discovery for teaches and students! Thank you, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Lesley Lesley Powell is a gem of a teacher! More videos please! Especially helpful as I recover postpartum. Thanks Lesley!
Using the theraband as the psoas was ingenious. REALLY brings it to life and allowed my students to finally get it :) Great class. Thank you!
The image of th theraband comes from Eric Franklin. My studies with him and BodyMind Centering teachers helped me with the understanding of the psoas. Thanks for watching.
So, so, soooo good to see your lovely self and hear your dulcet tones guiding such wonderfuk work on PA! Much needed work- I remember john travolta psoas ; ) I always feel increased spaciousness, heightened resources, and better organized for all that i do when working with you! I have learned so much from you and invoke your wisdom, skill, humor and creative intelligence everyday! Thank you deeply)
Kirsten B
I absolutely adore this class. I always felt no matter how much I worked on my own body that my psoas was a black hole. It has been dysfunctional since forever. I do this class every Sunday and it has changed everything for me. Thanks Lesley!!
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin