Cardio Reformer Flow<br>Carrie Macy Samper<br>Class 3241

Cardio Reformer Flow
Carrie Macy Samper
Class 3241

Watch this Class
Thank you for your response Carrie - I honestly don't know why we were instructed to gear out when using the jump board. Your answer makes perfect sense and in fact, I had started moving away from the second gear requirement a while ago but felt like I was breaking Pilates rules in doing so. Happy to hear my instincts were sound. Congrats on the baby btw!
I loved the ending with the different jumps! Reminded me of my figure skating days 😊
Sheila Ray
I loved this class! Super fun with great jump variation.  At times I felt like a (young) ballet student again, floating en l’air.  Carrie provided perfect form cues right when I needed them.  Can’t wait to do it again and share it with my students.  Thank you Carrie — just what I needed for a quarantine pick-me-up. My family will thank you as well. 😉
Alex S
Not the greatest class in terms of instructions. It took 20 minutes to mention the type of reformer and what the springs translated to generally. The moves were enjoyable but I had to keep pausing because instructions were unclear for switching equipment and setup. 
Alex , I’m sorry to hear that it wasn’t as clear for you as it could have been.  
I loved this! It’s going to the favorites
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin