Teacher Tool Kit<br>Carrie Macy Samper<br>Tutorial 3242

Teacher Tool Kit
Carrie Macy Samper
Tutorial 3242

Watch this Tutorial
Thank you, Benjamin Degenhardt !!
Trisha Donnelly
Wise words, I find that being in the moment for my own practice is sometimes difficult.
Just what i needed know, thank you soooo much Carrie and Pilates Anytime. It was really time too re-think my situation as independent pilates-instructor. Specially keep our time holy, were we can take a break, eat our lunch etc. So happy to have you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Carrie for this wonderful little tutorial! Here we are Thanksgiving weekend, I walked into my door Wednesday night feeling so burned out I thought my eyes were bulging out of my head! For over a year I have been wanting, wishing, taking about giving up my Saturdays. Even though I love the clients dearly I know I am at the point where I just need to do it! And listening to your video today really helped put things into perspective of how we really do need to take care of ourselves. Thank you!!
Taghrid K
Hello Carrie from the UAE, very helpful reminders and ideas. Self care and nurturing really help me so I go on yoga and meditation retreats away from the usual routine once or twice a year which help me get nourished, nurtured and ready to nurture clients when back. I loved your idea of having different shifts rather than everyday morning and evenings and doing different activities for our workouts, and the practise what we preach. I need to practise listening to my body as I keep telling my clients.
Thank you so much for this, I really enjoyed it.
Great advice for new and seasoned teachers. I feel like we need weekly tutorials as reminders to be a student first, to find creativity and create and keep boundaries. Good stuff!!
Thank you! Very affirming...excited to share with my staff!
Thank you for making this video! I am experiencing burnout for the past year and I had to really slow down and teach much less. Now I am struggling to find the balance between making enough money with a sustainable schedule. I still haven't succeeded. Really important topic to share and so good to hear that I am not alone.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Carrie for talking about "burning out" and also giving some tools to help. I think, as you said, we all feel like we always need to inspire and we all love pilates so it feels wrong to suddenly feel like it is not constantly giving us positivity all the time. I have also gone through my ups and downs and I really appreciate knowing it's not just me. Thank you! Tess from London
Thank you very much, Carrie! It is so familiar ... and actual...
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin