Advanced Mat Flow<br>Sally Anderson<br>Class 3258

Advanced Mat Flow
Sally Anderson
Class 3258

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Decently hard class. Love the side planks with reach to ankle.. that always pops most of my lower vertebrae.  I had fun and feel better. Thanks Sally:) 
1 person likes this.
Loved the way you have transitioned to moves that I have traditionally not done.  Creative.  Love the set up for the single leg kick.  Really a great way to get into position for that move.  And like other instructors have commented here, will add some of your cues to my Pilates vocabulary.  Thank you.
Sally Anderson
Thank you all for taking this class and for your kind words. It is very rewarding to be reaching you all near and far and I love hearing that it makes you feel well and/or helps in any way. Take care and stay well. xo
1 person likes this.
Great class Sally, thanks so much! I love the jackknife to teaser combo!
1 person likes this.
fantastic class😄
1 person likes this.
Took this again today- really fantastic and your transitions are excellent! A great challenge and always love when tendon stretch is incorporated into a mat class.
1 person likes this.
that was stellar, thankyou! loved the flow, transitions and that tendon stretch! grateful for this amazing resource, bringing so many inspiring teachers into my loungeroom :)
Sally Anderson
Laura K  Thanks Laura! 😊 Great message to get and I agree -  such an amazing resource for all of us is Pilates Anytime 🫶 
31-38 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin