Day 3: Balance<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3269

Day 3: Balance
Meredith Rogers
Class 3269

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Another lovely class merdith. Thanks
1 person likes this.
I am enjoying the 10 day challenge. The 30 minute format is perfect - no excuses! Joe wanted us all to do Pilates every day and that email reminder helps me stick to it. Great job.
1 person likes this.
Great class Meredith! I love learning from you!
WOW! Thanks everyone.
I love that we all are committing to our selves and perhaps making plans to continue after the 10 days are over. These classes will be here for you whenever you need a few moments to move!
1 person likes this.
What a fun way to spend the first Sunday of 2018! I'm off for a hike through the redwoods now, and it will be even more amazing because I just finish this class. Thanks Meri!
Meri, I loved the chest lift while the legs are over to the side! I’ll be incorporating that in the future for sure :)
1 person likes this.
Meri! I am loving this challenge and YOU💕 what a perfect beginning to 2018💪 Thank you
1 person likes this.
Great! Thank you
Misti F
1 person likes this.
I love the tempo of these classes, slowing down and really feeling our bodies. The variations of the exercises are wonderful. I realize I’m behind but I’m really enjoying and applying these with my own clients, listening to their feedback has been encouraging. Thanks!
You ladies are amazing!! Lets keep going....
21-30 of 81

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin