Day 4: Concentration<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3270

Day 4: Concentration
Meredith Rogers
Class 3270

Watch this Class
Go Sara!!
1 person likes this.
I remember doing this class 6 months ago.. I couldn't do the rollovers, rockers, teasers and couldn't even lift my body for the side planks πŸ˜‚πŸ™„
Now after 6 months of practicing.. I have more control on my posture during the exercises.. I can do most of the rockers and teasers without my legs falling down πŸ˜‚.. 
I can do the rollovers with the help of my arms πŸ™„ AND I can do the side planks (like 2 of 3)πŸ˜‚
Still need a lot of work but so happy with this progress πŸ’ƒ
Sara that is absolutely amazing!!  I am so happy for you and PROUD of you!
Fun fact:  you are allowed to use your arms for roll overs!
Agnieszka F
1 person likes this.
I love this session! Inspiring, warming, relaxing and intensive at the same time. Will surely back on this!
Agnieszka great to hear and thanks so much!!
Marion G
1 person likes this.
This class flew by!
I am really being challenged after months of stillness and a new mum body aching everywhere.
So grateful for your creativity and positivity. I feel like I am catching up with an old friend. One that has my back ;)
Thank you <3
Marion that is the sweetest comment. Thank YOU!
I do have your back...always.
1 person likes this.
Really like this class, the only problem I have with it is the lack of detailed instruction, I have to keep looking at the screen for direction and what I am supposed to be doing, as there is a lot of talking off track.
FionaΒ thank you for you feedback. Β I am sorry the class wasn't more clear for you. Β I'll try to keep that in mind going forward.
1 person likes this.
I so enjoyed this challenge, I've just gone back to repeat a few of them!Β  Thanks Meredith (and I love your day 4 pilates leggings!)
41-50 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin