Day 5: Control
Meredith Rogers
Class 3271

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this workout. Now on my favourite list. ;D
Helena B
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! Love how you use the band to create distinction between spine and shoulder movement! Thanks for the workout and the ideas =)
1 person likes this.
I love all the different ways of using the theraband! Great workout!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed the use of the Theraband. It helped me feel very connected to the movements. Saving this workout in my playlist to do again...and again!
1 person likes this.
So good I had to do it again! 11/365
1 person likes this.
Hallo meredith, how is the Name of the Brand from your top?
1 person likes this.
Hi again Meri! I hope you had a fantastic birthday yesterday! I was thinking of you. I absolutely adore this class. I think it is my favorite so far in this challenge. I really love working with the band, especially the roll down at the beginning. I will need to do it again & again to begin to pick up on all the many fantastic variations. Feeling really grounded & good in my body. You're presenting us with a wonderful gift & I really need to feel good this week with all that is going on in SB. THANK YOU!!!
1 person likes this.
Adding to my last comment, it is really good to feel control in my body with all that is feeling so out of control in the world lately, especially this past year. I think that is what today's class really honed in on for me.
Galina it is a Lulu top.
Summer thank you for the birthday wishes and for thinking of me. It is truly horrific and heartbreaking in Santa Barbara right now. I appreciate everyone's patience with me as I may not be able to comment as quickly as I might wish. I am so glad this helped you to feel grounded and in control. I myself, feel quite helpless and hand tied currently. Please continue to share your experience with me and with others. Sending love to you all.
11-20 of 81

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin