Day 7: Efficiency<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3273

Day 7: Efficiency
Meredith Rogers
Class 3273

Watch this Class
Christine thank you so much!!  I recently revisited and enjoyed as well.
1 person likes this.
I ALMOST skipped today! So glad I didn't. I didn't  think I would ever be able to roll like a ball again. Improving by the day! Thank you!
Maureen H can't help but improve when you keep at it.  Thanks for not skipping.
1 person likes this.
Quick and efficient indeed. Thanks for a quick class that gave me just what I needed this evening. The side lying work gave me something to work on. XO
Joanna G
1 person likes this.
Fantastic and loved the weights. Thanks Meredith 🤗
2 people like this.
This was great and time flew by ... 👍🎉🇩🇰
1 person likes this.
Meredith, I'm on Day 7 of my membership, but dangit if I am not going try every single one of your videos.  (I know, there's a lot!) That 30 minutes felt like only 10, but I know I'll feel it as though it was an hour, tomorrow!  Thank you!  
Tina W. I am very happy to hear that you like my classes.  Going through them all should keep you busy for the next little while. lol
LInAnne
1 person likes this.
Meredith, love the weights, especially for the standing roll downs and the roll like a ball. I felt a lot of length in my back body rolling up and down. Rolling like a ball w the weights really helped me to connect to my spine so much better than w out them. All these different ways to work in each class are definitely a great motivation to take the next class to see what might be next! 🙏🥰
61-70 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin