Day 10: Harmony<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3281

Day 10: Harmony
Meredith Rogers
Class 3281

Watch this Class
Thank you all for seeing this through to the end. I appreciate your feedback so much and am already brainstorming ideas for my next challenge. Any ideas?? Requests?
Happy birthday Kirsty!!
2 people like this.
Since you asked.....I am always looking for mat classes that modify moves on the apparatus, using bands , balls , gliding discs.
Another great class thank you Meredith. The 'softening' cue just helped release tension out of the neck and shoulders for me which can only be a good thing:) I'll come back to many of these classes I'm surex
1 person likes this.
Once again... what can I say apart from I Loved this class!!! Your favourites are my favourites and this was a lovely way to recap and consolidate the previous classes. Will be using some of your lovely ideas with my clients. Thank you
Thank you all so much! And thanks to Sharon specifically for some great ideas for the next challenge.
Helena B
1 person likes this.
What a lovely series! And so nice to end on a gentle note-- a reminder (for me at least) to be kind to ourselves and others instead of just pushing.
1 person likes this.
Again. Even better the 2nd time. :)
1 person likes this.
Love it! TY, Meredith! Another favorite. I already see improvement in my practice. Looking forward to another challenge.
1 person likes this.
I'm so proud of myself for finishing all 10 classes! Thank you for encouraging, and bringing FUN to these classes. Your honesty was refreshing in a class- and your spirit really feels like it shines through your enthusiasm! Thank YOU!!
1 person likes this.
Loved the class especially the stretches at the end felt such relief on the shoulders lovely and relaxed. Really enjoyed the challenge will be glad to incorporate the new ideas you gave me to my own clients.
21-30 of 199

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin