Reset your Body<br>Myriam Kane<br>Class 3289

Reset your Body
Myriam Kane
Class 3289

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Another super class! thank you so much, Myriam, you are so inspiring, the moves you teach seem simple but so effective and you are so positive and encouraging - I am feeling good about reclaiming some range of motion!
Myriam Kane
Helen that was a lovely msg to find...you absolutely should feel good about reclaiming ROM...because you will and are in process!!! Quality movement is healing movement...have a Blessed 2018!!!
1 person likes this.
Myriam,
what a wonderful surprise to see you under the hot list of Pilates anytime videos! You are perhaps the best Pilates teacher I ever had so what a blessing that you are sharing your knowledge and passion with the online world!
All best and Happy New Year,
Belinda
Hyattsville, MD
1 person likes this.
Good stuff! Thank you
Myriam Kane
You are welcome, Sue , glad you enjoyed it!!!
Myriam Kane
Belinda !!!!! Wow...great hearing from you...thank you for the kind words and blessings to you this New Year!!!!
Patty Hafen
1 person likes this.
Very nice! Now I will go for a walk and see if I feel more balanced. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Super session - thank you Myriam. Love the focus and relevance to running, alongside your explanations as to why the moves are so relevant.
Myriam Kane
Thanks for the feedback, Sophie !! Sometimes just knowing why can be a great motivator!!!
1 person likes this.
Really nice workout! I'm struggling with some plantar fasciitis and the toe sits will probably offer relief if I can suffer through them! :)
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin