Reset your Body<br>Myriam Kane<br>Class 3289

Reset your Body
Myriam Kane
Class 3289

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I'm not big walker or runner, though I need to start walking to keep my cardio in check, lol. BUT, this class felt SO good on my booty and hips and legs! I needed the stretch and the work. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I am a long time distance runner and have had my share of overuse injuries. This class was a wonderful way to start the day. Thank you so much, Myriam.
Oksana P
1 person likes this.
Amazing class! My left hip felt so different after we took bands off -- smooth and easy movement, no clicking . I love all the hip mobilisation moves and all the extra information you give along with your cueing. connecting to our body and noticing the difference helps to form new better habits. Thank you!
Myriam Kane
1 person likes this.
That's wonderful to hear, Oksana !!!!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful work, the change in movement pattern is always challenging for clients but a fantastic addition to all classes. Keeps mind and body focused. Thanks Myriam
Myriam Kane
Glad to hear you found this of value, Sharon...agreed in keeping the body/mind connection active!
1 person likes this.
I love this work! I have had a separted SJ 30 years ago from a car accident and this work is so healing. It balances my body! So grateful for your teaching! Thank you!
Debbie K
1 person likes this.
I loved it! Thank you!
Thank you so much.......injury laden through lockdown, muscles forgotten what to do in spite of still teaching. First day of a holiday fo rme for so long and I chose your class....what a godsend! I shall be doing this for a week or 2 to get myself all going again!
Maryam
That was a fantastic session. Thank you Myriam Kane. BTW your name is pretty similar with mine. my  full name is Maryam ;)
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin