Athletic Reformer Variations<br>John Garey<br>Class 3301

Athletic Reformer Variations
John Garey
Class 3301

Watch this Class
Great workout; the side plank series at the end was awesome and challenging! I have to say I love how you chuckle after some of the exercises.....I do that too when my students are groaning after they complete something challenging and I say I’m laughing with them, not at them. :)
Krista
where have you been all my life?! such a fun class!
John Garey, you have always been my hero. Your work with Moira --- always so great! Along the years, iI have taken your classes at Pilates conventions, and always admired your dedication, your love for Pilates and your joy and humor.
It's been many years now, we are older and wiser ---- but you still rock Joe's work like no one else. Kate E. Trick
Pilates Body *by Kate
Naples, Florida
Great great great - Loved the variations and even more - loved your enthusiasm and laughing as you taught.
Great workout and combos, and fun thank you! :)
Thank you, John! I couldn't execute every single exercise with precision, but you've given me a new goal to work toward this summer! ~ Your STOTT friend in Omaha Nebraska. :)
iOS
iOS
Wonderful class as always. Wish you would do more classes
Wow, John! Thank you for this excellent workout! I feel really refreshed and strong!
Question, how do I slim my thighs without bulking. Not sure if my side lying positioning on the jumpboard is accurate. Do I keep my bottom leg back or forward at a 90 degree?
Loved this workout! Thank you for sharing! Love your smile:)
41-50 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin