Mindful Mat Flow<br>Joanne Bezzina<br>Class 3304

Mindful Mat Flow
Joanne Bezzina
Class 3304

Watch this Class
Kathleen M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful teaching and class! Especially loved the transitions in side kick kneeling!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Joanne Bezzina! I needed a bit of Bezzina time! Enjoyed your workout from sunny Fremantle. Looking forward to your next instalment xxxxxx
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Joanne, circling my arms to get into the teaser made it so much easier for me and finally felt like a flow. Great!
Hi Everyone, thank you so much for these lovely comments. Its so great to see that this older class is still being taken. xoxo
1 person likes this.
challenging class, perfect pace ...I still have difficulties lifting the leg on the side knee bend, guess it comes from the hip flexors ?
1 person likes this.
WOW! that as my second time ive did this class and i have to say that so many exerisess that usully i have no sucsess with, i sucssed at the first time! great intruction, and great images + direction. great flo. one of my favorite classes. you have to bring yourself to US much often! THANK YOU
Melissa W
1 person likes this.
Delicious! Thank you Jojo xx
1 person likes this.
Thanks a lot, very good!
Hello lou and Shir - gosh your messages are so old- I hope I reached out to your personally! Did not mean to ignore you! Thank you also Melissa and Floor for watching my class and taking the time to leave a comment. I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with me xox
1 person likes this.
Very enjoyable class! I liked the bridging variation and the spine flexion transition straight out of swan as well as the roll up variation! I'll have to give this class another go so I can try and implement some of those into my own Polestar classes :)
61-70 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin