Functional Reformer<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3311

Functional Reformer
Tom McCook
Class 3311

Watch this Class
I'm coming back to working on my reformer after a 2 month break (sickness and injured shoulder). This was a great class. Thank you so much Tom McCook for this class. I look forward to taking more of your classes as your queuing is very good. Thank you again and I'll be back on tomorrow!!
Jeffrey R
Again thank you Tom for sharing your knowledge. I am very grateful for your latest videos, as I am for all your videos here. The latest ones are giving me much insight into the upcoming course this February with Gary Ward I will follow, and how I can apply his teaching to pilates. Perfect timing!
Great class, thank you Tom McCook . The elephant exercise felt so different (in a good way) with the sit bone cueing. Also, loved the boat/dock cue for getting into standing! I'm going to steal that one for class
3 people like this.
Firstly, thank you Tom for generously sharing your Pilates and movement knowledge and for you great class!
Secondly, thank you PA for continuing to host such amazing people and keeping our Pilates world connected and wide!!
2 people like this.
Thank you Tom! Have many applications for this work, including golfer/tennis players who will appreciate the balancing glute and rotational focus. Would love to experience more of anatomy in motion Pilates workouts on full apparatus!
OMG that glute activation at the start!! loved it and so did clients - thank you!
Z A
Thank you Tom, this was a very effectşve small movement bath:))) more on cadillac please🙏
Intricate and inspired. Thank you, Tom.
Such a great class, thank you so much Tom,- you are wonderful! I am such a big fan of your way of bringing methods together! Here, - when I heard you saying "Gary Ward", bells were ringing, because I kept reading in his book "what the foot" for long, and my family is still making fun of me.. But you bring his thoughts into pilates and that is so valuable!! I did this workout already twice and every time I get deeper into the meaning. BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you so much for working on this for us! And thank you PA!!
I loved the cueing during this class. The attention to the positioning of my feet changed the movements entirely. I feel so connected to my body after this video. Thank you Tom!
11-20 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin