Spine Corrector Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3320

Spine Corrector Flow
Amy Havens
Class 3320

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
Thank you, Amy! That felt soooo good! I always love working on the spine corrector. I especially liked your teaser - no quad cramps for me in this position!
Michele M
2 people like this.
Loved it! Your cueing is great! Thanks Amy:)
Lori
2 people like this.
I can finally do teaser in that position! Loved this, perfect for a quick “opening” workout. I’m going to make my husband do it too. Perfect for his back. Thanks! Looking forward to revisiting some of my favorites of your workouts in January. Happy New Year!
2 people like this.
So good! Spine Corrector feels so perfect and such a nice whole body "reset"💙
Susan B
1 person likes this.
Love this !! I hope that you will do more spine corrector classes. It is my favorite piece of equipment......
1 person likes this.
Mmmhmm! Love those final stretches at the end and I just love teaser on the spine corrector. Hadn’t done a spine corrector work out in a while so this felt really good. Thank you Amy! Happy new year!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! I always love your concentration and flow. This was the perfect pace. X
1 person likes this.
Thank you. Just what I needed for a Friday afternoon. Wonderful.
Connie Dorit Jaime Joy Lori Michele Shari Susan B Thank you all so much!! Very happy you're enjoying this class!
1 person likes this.
Loved the class! I havnt done a spine corrector for a while so feeling good thank you x
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin