Theraband Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3329

Theraband Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3329

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith for yet another extra special session zoning in to getting deeper, getting more range of motion xox
1 person likes this.
Okay new favorite band workout!!!!! fused at C5 & C6. live with chronic aches and pains. After this workout I feel almost pain free/ normal and without taking Aleve!!!
Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Lovely workout, it's given me so many new ideas. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
XOXO! This was great, fun, that felt soooooo good! Nice class and some new ideas! Thank you and please more Mat Classes......
You are all AMAZING! Thank you for spending time with me and for all your beautiful feedback.
1 person likes this.
do you ever ad music to you classes?
1 person likes this.
Any true level 1/2 folks here? Please don't be discouraged by the abdominal series which was surely level 2 or beyond! You can always adapt by wrapping the band around the back of your head ...I certainly did. Rarely do I include a class with a stand alone balance component in my favorites....(too humbling to do that often) but this one was introduced early enough in the session and was short enough to make the exception. Welcoming it along with sooooo many others to my Favorites Meri.
Christine I never add music as I understand we would licensing rights to do so. I do love music though.
I adore you Joni! Thank you for your support and positivity and willingness to share modification strategies that I may never have thought of.
Please come again soon!! xx
Michael L
1 person likes this.
Love this so much! The band added so much to Saw for me especially! And as usual, “Hi” and “Just kidding ..: kinda” made me lol! 😊🙏
21-30 of 123

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin